Friday, May 22, 2015

Join the Hunt!

OK, everyone, I have exciting news!!!  This is it.  The crowdfunding campaign for The Hunter’s Anthology is underway!

So for those who may follow this blog and haven’t been showered by the social media posts, shares, and tweets, instead of a regular blog entry, I thought I’d explain to you what crowdfunding means for The Hunter’s Anthology.

We are trying to reach our goal of 40k to make our first 3-4 episodes of the web series.  Admittedly, this is not an easy task.  Anyone can donate from $5 all the way to thousands to enjoy some of the perks we are offering.

Check out the crowdfunding site.  Worst case, you can see all the videos we’ve just launched, such as my pitch video, starring me!  Eh, not enough?  Fine, how about the full 4 minute prologue starring David Lee McInnis as the demon hunter of NYC named Mac!  You can also find a summary of all the short stories within the anthology.  There’s a third video of a newscast with people on the street who claim to have SEEN him.  Not enough?  We’ve also just updated the site with a fourth video where David Lee McInnis talks a bit about playing Mac.

You could get a DVD with behind the scenes footage, a credit in the film, a day on set, or be IN the movie!  There’s other perks too.  Anyway, I don’t want to go to crazy with this, because this isn’t the usual place for me to promote my crowdfunding site, but I’ve got to do it once.  Our cast and crew really want to be able to make this happen, and we all very much believe in the concept!  We hope you do too and that you’ll JOIN THE HUNT at: http://igg.me/at/huntersanthology

No comments:

Post a Comment